EXIT Realty Black Rock LLC is a full-service Real Estate Brokerage Firm. We have been working with a wonderful Loan Officer, Kelly Lynn Turner with Norcom Mortgage in Glastonbury, who truly works beyond the call of duty. Since our first experience with Kelly, each and every transaction has been a delight. EXIT Realty Black Rock is not affiliated with Norcom Mortgage; however, we highly recommend Kelly’s services. She offers most types of mortgage products including, but not limited to: conventional 15 & 30 year fixed rate mortgages, adjustable rate mortgages, jumbo, 203K Full, 203K Streamline, FHA, FHA Choice, CHFA loans, USDA, VA and more!
Before you start your home search, it’s a great idea to get pre-approved so when we find the perfect home you will have more bargaining power when we present your offer. She will answer all mortgage-related questions in a timely fashion. So go ahead and call Kelly today (860) 978-8509. Please let us know what you think.
When you think of investing in your future, you are probably wondering about:
- Affordability: How much home can you comfortably afford?
- Monthly Payments: Understanding your total monthly investment can help you responsibly plan ahead and make important housing decisions.
- Renting VS Buying: With today’s low housing prices and low interest rates, it’s important to figure out what makes the most sense for your situation.
- Credit Score: Speak with your loan officer today to make sure your credit score is where it needs to be to obtain optimal financing! Building a solid credit history gives you more buying power when you need it, and this can be valuable when looking to invest in your next home.
- Refinance: Are you happy where you are, but looking to lower your monthly payments? You should speak to your loan officer today and learn your options.
Examples of some other questions Kelly can answer for you:
- What is the minimum down payment I can make on a home?
- How much will my closing cost be?
- Will I have to pay PMI?
- Should I explore ARM’s?
- Should I pay discount points to buy down my interest rate?
- When should I lock in my interest rate?
- What will my mortgage payments include?